0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
The role will officially report into an Associate Director for direction. They will also have direct line management responsibility, and will be supported by a team for daily operations such as account monitoring, performance and optimisation, etc.
- Responsible for continued development of search accounts and other biddable media within their team – driving efficiencies, seeking opportunities for growth.
- Create/ design search & biddable media strategy for client portfolio with Search Director.
- Advanced understanding of search principles, how marketing campaigns work cross markets, advanced analytic aptitude, view for the bigger picture of embedding search across channels and within the client’s vertical.
- Ensuring delivery of Search campaigns, management of the team’s priorities, spot checking reports & optimisation in order to ensure delivery against client volume and efficiency targets.
- Advanced understanding of how other media can influence search; the principles of other online marketing channels and be able to discuss them in (client) meetings.
- Advanced experience with bid management (Doubleclick Search, Marin, etc.), analytics & competitive insights tools available in the market - when they should be used and their relative strengths and limitations.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Shopping and Feed management.
- Share & discuss the commentary on results regularly with the client.
- Proven track record of delivering search strategy & operations, managing individuals, and fostering strong client relationships.
- Show initiative in growing the search and biddable accounts, increasing efficiencies and identifying new client opportunities.