£50000 - £60000 per annum
0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
My client is a up and coming health care platform and they are looking for a PPC expert to join their ranks, to help drive performance and do it properly. This role is based in London and is very accessible to get to via public transport.
- You will be responsible for planning & executing all of our PPC activity across multiple websites to acquire new customers to deliver ambitious growth targets.
- Maintaining and evolving all aspects of paid search activity from planning to reporting on campaigns across different search engines and markets on an ongoing basis to ensure all of our KPIs are met.
- Be responsible for managing a multi-million-pound Paid Search budget.
- Align PPC channels strategy to key growth and acquisition objectives and represent the channels needs and results within any part of the organisation, up to C levels.
- Drive testing strategy to ensure continual improvement of channel performance
- Identify and explore new opportunities within the Paid Search landscape that are relevant for the company.
- Work with key internal stakeholders & departments to ensure strategic imperatives are met & relevant organisational goals are factored into Paid Search.
- Over 3 years’ hands on PPC experience.
- Experience of managing teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Proven track record of managing a sizeable budget, driving performance & attaining measurable results through delivering world class PPC campaigns.
- Outstanding analytical skills, with ability to interpret test results & draw conclusions
- Strong communicator, able to extract & explain insight from detailed reporting to peers & senior stakeholders
- Passionate and driven leader, who demonstrates and transfer to the team their enthusiasm for PPC & Digital Marketing
- Strong business judgment & decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritise, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Long-term goal-oriented individual
- Comfortable creating presentations & presenting to senior management
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident, personable and a team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment