£35000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2565
almost 2 years ago
As Account Manager, you will work as an integral member of the delivery team working on the day to day management of clients. The role will include brief handling, activation, planning and project managing the day to day delivery of creative solutions, social and partnerships including. Candidates should be exceptional project managers in a creative and media environment, and with a range of internal and external stakeholders. Good relationships with media owners across all platforms – print, TV, radio, digital including sponsorships, promotions, editorial content & experiential activation is required.
- Build strong, effective relationships with clients maintaining relationships of trust and respect
- Act as central point of client liaison for all campaigns being project managed across social, content and partnerships.
- Ensure all campaigns managed included a full project plan and/or content ecosystem that all parties (client, agency and partners) are in agreement with
- Understanding the resource allocated to specific tasks on scope of work and monitoring hours – flagging to your line manager when these are higher or lower than expected
- You will manage junior members of the team and prioritising their workload and facilitating their development
- Help your Account Director/ Client Lead leverage key media owner/ rights holder/ partner relationships and client data insights to produce work which drives tangible business results for our clients
- Actively seek out new trends, industry updates and product launches and share with wider team
- Be aware of those within your remit and others around you to ensure you are supportive within the workplace
- You will need to have an excellent working knowledge of industry and tools and systems and must ensure that your executives are using them correctly to monitor performance.
Who we’re looking for:
- An understanding of all media channels
- Good experience in project management
- Someone with an infectious energy, positivity and can-do attitude
- People and culture are what makes agencies special and we want someone who is great to work with as part of a like-minded team.
- Someone with entrepreneurial flare
- Someone who is prepared to stand up and embrace the challenge