£35000 - £45000 per annum
0203 216 2563
almost 2 years ago
Working closely with the Senior Search Manager and agency to implement changes to maximize overall search traffic, conversion and return on investment whilst, adhering to best practice optimisation techniques.
- The SEO Manager will co-ordinate and manage the SEO agency whilst maintaining strong relations with internal teams, delivering industry leading insights, analysis and outreach campaigns.
- In-depth and regular audits of sites and competitor performance analysis using tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO and third party rank checking tools.
- Support commercial, marketing, ecommerce and other key teams with ad hoc SEO requests; attend all relevant meetings and planning sessions.
- Tracking, reporting and analysing SEO performance campaign data from SEO campaigns and strategies
- Manage and take responsibility for the delivery of SEO campaigns with the SEO agency
- On an ongoing basis provide comprehensive keyword analysis, research and monitoring.
- Ensuring that SEO best practices are properly implemented on current and new developed webpages.
- Stay current with all search engine algorithm changes and SEO industry trends and regularly inform and educate on emerging SEO technologies, opportunities and best practices.
- Proven track record in a specific search focused role with strong understanding of keyword dynamics, link building, search best practices and effective strategies.
- Excellent understanding of online marketing & e-commerce environment
- Specialist knowledge of search engine crawling, indexing and ranking algorithms.
- Experience in using web analytics software including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics & SEO intelligence tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team.
- Excellent prioritization skills, able to work to deadlines and under pressure without compromising on quality
- Excellent team player – able to work with and support other team members
- Good team manager of both internal and agency teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; good negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to non-technical audiences.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.