£26000 - £30000 per annum
0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
On these account, you will work with the account manager and account director, to proactively drive improved performance of the PPC campaigns
This position is designed to prepare a junior level candidate for an account manager role so you will be introduced to advanced client management techniques & the strategic planning of campaigns
- Directly support Account Director and Account Manager on a regular basis and to keep them up-to-date of all activity, communication and developments.
- Follow the deadlines given by Client and Account Manager.
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on Account.
- Management of ad copy and creative strategy & optimisation.
- Management of keyword and placement selection, implementation and optimisation strategy.
- Ensure that all company financial processes and deadlines put in place are adhered to, and that all work is produced to a high degree of accuracy.
- Monitor delivery of client campaigns and the Search Engine Budget spend.
- Ensure that all weekly, monthly & ad hoc client reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- The Senior PPC Account Executive will need to have at least 12 months' experience working within Paid Search Marketing.
- Google Adwords Professional qualification (or at least strong working knowledge of Google Adwords)
- Experience of managing medium to large PPC accounts and budgets - GDN experience is a big plus
- A basic understanding of bid management software (Marin Software or Doubleclick Search) is desirable
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Comfortable with using presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote etc.) and confident in presenting in front of the clients
- Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in digital marketing
- Able to assist in new business opportunities when required, preparing presentations or helping with pitches