£50000 - £60000 per annum
0203 216 2558
over 1 year ago
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The primary purpose of this role is to provide 3rd-line technical support role specialising in areas including: MS Exchange, IP telephony, Video conferencing and collaboration tools such as Skype for Business and Cisco Spark.
The role will also need to fulfil Infrastructure maintenance and integration for customers and internally.
Training, coaching and knowledge sharing with the Technical Operations Team is also a key part of the job role ona day to day basis.
Specific details of each area of responsibility is as follows:
3rd Line VC Support Escalations inc IX5000/TX9000 & Infrastructure (primary Role)
1. Assist and support Technical Operations with advanced diagnostics to achieve contractual Service Levels. Take full ownership of all escalations and update Sales Force, Tech Ops and the customer.
2. Assist customer 2nd & 3rd line teams with proactive information and vulnerabilities on their equipment. Undertake regular audits ( agreed timescales) of the infrastructure and produce a detailed report on the status including recommendations
3. Act as a senior tech liaison between customers, Technical Operations & the manufacturer.
This is to include the following Technology:
Codian Infrastructure (legacy & Current)
Legacy Tandberg Infrastructure
Limited Legacy Tandberg MXP/Classic & C/MX/SX/EX related issues (none in room AV)
This role will also require On site attendance internationally, when required to physically change & configure failed equipment (Immersive Telepresence & Infrastructure)
Internal IT and Infrastructure maintenance
The Internal IT maintenance will include the day to day operation / upgrade / Maintenance of the internal IT infrastructure across all sites & offices. While at all time adhering to ISDM & Industry/Legal security standards.
1. Maintain and develop existing Microsoft services
2. Maintain and further integrate new features on Cisco platform
3. Proactively identify & neutralise potential threats
4. Manage internal telephony requirements and reporting inline with agreed Service Levels
4. Manage 3rd Party network suppliers
5. Manage network security and ensure procedures are adhered to by all staff.
Current Products include:
Ring central telephony system.
Active directory & AD integration
Single sign on
Infrastructure & Services Design & Delivery( Internal and External)
1. Working with partner designers to sandbox and implement new integration and features in line with the srategy
2. Working with internal & customer architects to improve, replace, expand customer deployments.
3. To deliver IT and VC infrastructure including Cloud Video services.
Working as part of the design & innovation team. The design/redesign of Unified communications tools & services across the Global Partner network with in an organization. This can range from additions/renewals to existing infrastructure right the way to a top down complete design & implementation to include the tasks:-
Onsite Implementations of Projects at Client Sites
Customer Project Reviews
Produce high standard documentation detailing all works
Post installation handover and sign off
Knowledge Share and training
Working with the internal Teams (in all areas) to share knowledge & mentor Tech Ops to reduce 3rd line escalations
1. Assist and create internal ‘how to’ guides on services and technologies in use.
2. Help empower less experienced teammembers with infrastructure fault finding and log gathering excersises.
3. Create and participate in monthly tech talks.
4. Design and Deliver training to new and existing staff on Cisco, Cloud VC and any emerging technologies.
Experience and qualifications
With a minimum of five years’ experience in a Customer facing IT/VC role, you will be a confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who has a sound experience of administering Networks, Microsoft environments - in particular, Microsoft Office 365 - and has a solid understanding of IP-based Communications.
You will be a strong team player with exceptional customer care skills, who will be a single point of contact and key decision maker for all services within your area of accountability.
You will have excellent communication skills and you will be able to build relationships as you will be required to liaise with internal departments, colleagues and external partners. You will be required to negotiate, regularly review, continuously improve and ensure conformance to appropriate levels of service availability, quality and performance in accordance with the requirements of the business.
Ideally the successful candidate will possess the following;
• Degree-level Education (or equivalent vocational experience)
• Has achieved or is working towards the following qualifications:
o CCNA (or equivalent certification)
o Microsoft Certified IT Professional accreditation in one or more of the followings products (Windows Server, Exchange, Lync, SQL Server, System Centre)
o ITIL or equivalent IT Service Management certification desirable
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Ideally the successful candidate will possess the following;
• Degree-level Education (or equivalent vocational experience) • Has achieved or is working towards the following qualifications:
CCNA, CCNP (or equivalent certification)
Acano ACE 1 / 2
Microsoft Certified IT Professional accreditation in one or more of the followings products (Windows Server, Exchange, Lync, SQL Server, System Centre)
PERFORMANCE INDICATORS/TARGETS: - this needs fleshing out with more specific KPIs
- High customer satisfaction ratings
- 95% of incidents dealt with within agreed SLA
- Less than 5% variation on time, cost and quality targets in Project Delivery
- Skills within the Technical Operations team are sufficient to meet internal and external business demand
- Annual objectives set during appraisals are met