£30000 - £35000 per annum
0203 216 2566
almost 2 years ago
The Role –
- Leading the planning, creation, and on-going management of Paid Search campaigns.
- Preparing presentations and leading client calls and face to face meetings.
- Working with the AD to devise campaign strategy and translate this into campaign delivery.
- Playing an active role in team meetings and agency events.
- Delegating and managing workloads across the junior members of the team
- Contributing to and owning personal development plans.
- Arranging/attending training to progress your and the team’s knowledge and capability.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement, and providing recommendations.
- Proactively performing regular optimization of accounts, monitoring market changes and identifying development opportunities.
- Supporting the educating of planning teams on the benefits and purpose of Paid Search.
- The accurate management of budgets, adhering to the agencies finance process
- Taking responsibility for junior team members accurately following all aspects of the client’s process.
The Candidate –
- Exceptional hands on Paid Search experience and comprehensive knowledge of best practice.
- Experience supporting, developing and mentoring junior team members.
- Experience managing DR campaigns, optimising accounts to achieve performance targets.
- An expert in using audiences to optimise Paid Search campaigns.
- Experience applying scripts and automation to optimise and complement campaign management tasks.
- Proficient in using advance features available within search management platforms, in particular DoubleClick.
- Able to clearly articulate the rationale for proposed campaign tactics.
- Aware of how search can integrate with other digital and offline channels.
- Able to devise a testing approach delivering statistically significant results and insight.
- Analytically minded with good attention to detail, able to identify trends in large data sets.
- Experience working with client leadership, developing day to day client relationships.