£35000 - £42000 per annum
0203 216 2563
almost 2 years ago
- We’re looking for a smart and experienced technical SEO manager with a passion for SEO.
- Although technical, you should have a deep understanding of SEO in its entirety and the role it plays in the wider media mix - and be able to demonstrate this.
- You should enjoy exploring technical craws and audits; you should also enjoy investigating anomalies, from indexation issues to accessibility challenges.
- Your experience should also fuse UX into your approach.
- You should be passionate about advanced SEO and can make basic to advanced API requests. Your coding experience should give you the ability to build basic (non-client facing) SEO tools that will amplify how we work.
- You need to have a strong head for numbers and be able to create effectiveness and value models, forecast and extract key / actionable insights for our clients.
- You also need to be incredibly commercial and be comfortable with putting media plans together.
- You’ll be managing a roster of key clients as well as supporting non-key clients in ensuring their technical SEO programmes are meeting best practice standards, as well as adding advanced insights into how they can supercharge their SEO progress.
- You will be responsible for putting together media plans and roadmaps as well as overseeing and actioning recommendations.
- You will be producing SEO audits with clear outlines of the issues discovered, and the most optimal recommendations to rectify.
- You will support the wider team in continually updating our POV on technical SEO, as well and keeping up with industry conversations and trends.
- you are expected to have a passion for implementing ‘test and learn’ projects across client programmes.
- Able to confidently and proficiently manage, investigate, analyse crawl & log files from tools such as Deepcrawl, screaming frog, custom crawlers, client extractions.
- Solid experience and understanding of using Google Analytics and other analytics packages.
- Very organised, able to juggle multiple projects within short time frames
- Good people and management skills; ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders at various levels - right up to c-suite.
- Very hands on and ready to go over and beyond to ensure the highest standards are met.
- A willingness to continuously learn and adapt skillset.