£21000 - £22000 per annum
0203 216 2556
over 1 year ago
Can you live up to the above? If so and you have a good level of technical competency with audio, AV and you would love to work in-house at a fantastic venue on behalf of a leading production company then they would be more than pleased to meet you.
So what do you need to have?
- Great personality – you’re a friendly and approachable technician... nothing is too much for you
- You’ve got skills with audio and AV - confident with digital and analogue desks
- You how to work with active and passive monitors
- You know your cables and connections
- You can line up and connect the projector and laptop- and switch between images
- There is also a good level of knowledge with presentation software and a dash of IT knowledge
- And if there’s no sound or vision? No problem you can fault find and troubleshoot with ease
- You take your development seriously, maybe looking on YouTube for clues and lessons? This company has got that covered with their own “Netflix” of training videos to help you upskill
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA