0203 216 2556
almost 2 years ago
ASAP - Subject To Notice
How you will make an impact
The Role will see you working in conjunction with a Group Account Director across a wide range of event projects such as experiential, exhibitions, conferences, launches and more. You will be given plenty of autonomy to make your impact because you will be involved with the conceptualisation of ideas and opportunities, the brief and pitch process for projects, coordinating and overseeing the production of events, site visits, onsite coordination, project reconciliation and much more.
Who will you be working with?
Internally you will have the support and assistance of the Project Management team and a production assistant. You will also be expected to manage and coordinate suppliers and of course be the shoulder that clients rely on to deliver an outstanding experience throughout the journey of their production projects. Ultimately everyone has the aim of ensuring that the events are truly unique and always delivered to a high standard
What do you need to have?
- A compelling agency background that has seen you work on large scale conference and event productions
- An intrinsic desire to deliver outstanding results
- A love for the busy time-sensitive environment that comes with live events
- A proactive attitude to developing yourself within the team
- An innovative mind and collaborative attitude
- A strong focus on solutions
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
A competitive basic salary relative to your experience, discretionary bonus scheme, a supportive and friendly working environment a comprehensive range of benefits the security of a growing healthy agency and a great list of blue chip organisations to work with.
To find out more apply now with your latest CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA