£22000 - £26000 per annum
0203 216 2563
almost 2 years ago
Working across all elements of client campaigns from SEO audits, keyword research to competitor and audience analysis you will create clever and creative SEO strategies. You’ll be implementing strategies whilst being flexible and adaptable in your campaigns to suit changing client needs and work closely with other teams across the business to maximise the success of your accounts.
Thinking strategically to come up with ideas to resolve complex SEO problems will come naturally to you and you will provide valuable insight to our clients and put forward recommendations based on your analysis, all with the client’s goals in mind.
- You are talented, passionate, friendly and enthuse pro-activity.
- You are a born problem solver and isn’t afraid to tackle new challenges
- You are a team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but is also able to work independently
- You have a strong understanding of SEO best practice and the strategies and techniques which can be safely used to improve organic search rankings
- You have experience of simultaneously leading multiple successful SEO campaigns which hit client KPIs
- Own SEO campaigns for a variety of websites, including producing comprehensive site audits and continuous monitoring of performance
- Create client strategies and producing roadmaps effectively prioritising activity which will have the greatest impact towards helping clients hit their KPIs and agreed forecasts
- Hands on delivery of work to improve on-site optimisation and inform strategies
- Advise and informing other teams across the business to ensure their work is aligned to client goals
- Analyse data to inform account activity and deliver recommendations
- Own the performance of accounts managed
- Stay on top of the latest SEO developments, advocating best practice and sharing your insights across the team
- Ensure activity is completed in a timely fashion and to a high standard
- And where necessary, supporting our digital account managers in calls and meetings
- You have 1+ years experience in a dedicated SEO role and proven technical experience.
- You have a strong knowledge of onsite elements (Canonical Tags, Structured Data, Robots.txt, hreflang etc.)
- You are familiar with common CMS
- You have strong MS Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables etc)
- You have experience working with large data sets and conducting log file analysis