£28000 - £35000 per annum
0203 216 2558
over 1 year ago
This role will take on full responsibility for permanent Audio Visual Installation projects from initial client contact to system hand-over.
They are looking to find someone, preferably with a good level of experience in any of these fields to help expand their team.
- Deal directly with clients, Senior AV PM and be the central point of contact.
- Carry out site surveys and prepare survey reports.
- Assess client AV requirements and design and draw solutions.
- Prepare sales quotations and tender documentation for AV projects and solutions (technically and commercially).
- On-site project management including hands-on installation, commissioning, training and general liaison with clients, appointed representatives and contractors.
- Programming of AV control and audio DSP systems including Crestron, Extron, Kramer, Yamaha, QSC and SY.
- Preparation and management of all project related records and drawings incl. RAMS and internally required documentation
- Carry out service & maintenance visits and handling client’s warranty claims.
- Provide phone and on-site technical support to clients.
- Attend industry & product specific training.
- Be available to travel as required.
- Be technically experienced at managing the permanent installation of Audio Visual projects.
- Be able to identify and specify the correct Audio Visual Equipment for installation.
- Be a great team player, good communicator with an eye for detail.
- Have a professional approach when dealing with people.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Hold a ECS or CSCS Card.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- AV Installation projects: 2 years (Required)
- ECS/CSCS (Required)
- UK Driving Licence (Required)
Audio / Video knowledge - Experience in modern day AV technology, how it is distributed, and problem solving issues when things don’t work.
Electronics - Soldering, Terminating, and understanding of Audio, Video and Power connectors.
Computing - Basic knowledge of Networking and computer use.
Ideal additional requirements:
Sound Engineering - Live Audio - operation of Mixing desks, analogue and Digital. Room Equalisation.
Video technology - Installed - Understanding of HDMI distribution, limits of cable lengths, EDID management, Transmission over Cat5/6 cables.
Programming - RS232 Control, custom control panel designs.
Networking - WiFi Access management, Networking, CCTV etc.