0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Planner or Manager with a proven track record in Search, client handling, and relevant exposure across other digital channels with a strong inclination for Paid Search.
The Account Manager will be the key figure for the Paid Search Ecommerce, with Front of House client-facing responsibilities. Because of this, the role requires a proactive self-starter who will use their own initiative to impress clients with both long-term strategic thinking as well as a high standard in delivering day to day tasks.
Demonstrable experience in automating processes and optimization towards a eCommerce goal will be a clear advantage, as they are looking for someone who can minimize the amount of manual input required in the fast-paced retail sectors, in order to deliver campaigns more efficiently and effectively. The ideal candidate must also demonstrate a passion for this industry.
Other traits needed:
- Commercially minded, understanding the practical delivery of services in line with client objectives, service level agreements and terms of business.
- Ensure communications are tailored to the audience & requirements of the brief.
- Keep clients up to date on top-level campaign performance and issues.
- Lead status meetings, ensure all meeting outcomes are reported & delivered against by team.
- Support Account Associate Director to shape & inform client strategy & client services.
- Constantly feedback to line Manager, wider Account team relating to client developments, opportunities and pressures.
Search specific tasks:
- Responsible for the continued development of search accounts and other biddable media within their team – driving efficiencies, seeking opportunities for growth.
- Create/ design search & biddable media strategy for the client portfolio with Search Director.
- Advanced understanding of search principles, how marketing campaigns work cross markets, advanced analytic aptitude, view for the bigger picture of embedding search across channels and within the client’s vertical.
- Ensuring delivery of Search campaigns, management of the team’s priorities, spot-checking reports & optimisation in order to ensure delivery against client volume and efficiency targets.
- Advanced understanding of how other media can influence search; the principles of other online marketing channels and be able to discuss them in (client) meetings.
- Advanced experience with bid management (Doubleclick Search, Marin, etc.), analytics & competitive insights tools available in the market - when they should be used and their relative strengths and limitations.