£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Generous OT & Package
0207 929 2999
almost 2 years ago
We are currently seeking a full-time Audio Visual Technician for top hotel venues in London
The Audio Visual Operations Technician will be working with audio visual equipment in a hotel environment, and will work directly with the hotel and meeting customers to provide excellent customer service. In addition, this position will provide leadership from an operational and technical standpoint to the onsite technician team.
As an Audio Visual Operations Technician, your day will consist of the following:
- Managing the job tasks and projects
- Lead medium to large room/location setups from start to finish
- Coordinate vendors and outside technical support for events
- Operates equipment in a live show setting
- Works with sales team to clearly define customer expectations
- Communicate directly with clients or assist technicians with ensuring excellent customer service is provided
- Assist with IT networking, troubleshooting etc.
- At least a year of live event Audio Visual experience.
- High degree of demonstrated customer service and hospitality skills. This includes a heightened sense of customer focus at all times to include the AV team as well as internal and external clients
- Thorough knowledge of audio visual equipment, set-up and operations including basic skills in the fields of audio, video and lighting including but not limited to: mixing equipment, lighting tools, cameras, microphones, projectors and video recorders, amplifiers and spotlights
- Flexibility to accommodate a changing work schedule and/or business needs
- Set an example for professional grooming and presentation standards as required by hotel partner/specific worksite
- Ability to work varied and changing schedule (nights, weekends, early mornings included)