0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
This role is a great step in your future PPC career and with tons of progression and development, you will be constantly challenged.
- The PPC Account Executive will be responsible for running PPC campaigns within the agency. Being an International account, the PPC Account Executive will be responsible for running campaigns globally.
- On these account, you will work with the account manager and account director, to proactively drive improved performance of the PPC campaigns
- This position is designed to prepare a junior level candidate for an account manager role so you will be introduced to advanced client management techniques & the strategic planning of campaigns
- Directly support Account Director and Account Manager on a regular basis and to keep them up-to-date of all activity, communication and developments.
- Follow the deadlines given by Client and Account Manager.
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on Account.
- Management of ad copy and creative strategy & optimisation.
- Management of keyword and placement selection, implementation and optimisation strategy.
- Ensure that all company financial processes and deadlines put in place are adhered to, and that all work is produced to a high degree of accuracy.
- Monitor delivery of client campaigns and the Search Engine Budget spend.
- Ensure that all weekly, monthly & ad hoc client reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Show a clear understanding of the dynamics between key KPI’s & comment on weekly performance fluctuations
- Working closely with both agency stakeholders, and clients to ensure that all account/campaign strategies are delivered.
- Regularly relay latest Search & Industry related data to the client and internally.