0203 216 2566
almost 2 years ago
My client is looking for a Digital Media Executive to integrate straight into the media department and complement their vision. Working within the busy media team, you will be responsible for ensuring digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standard, across an enviable range of B2B and B2C clients. They work with an array of clients working across a number of sectors so there will definitely be something for you!
- Have an excellent digital background with experience in ad operations, campaign optimisation and reporting.
- Experience of running Google search marketing campaigns.
- Experience in planning and managing Display campaigns.
- Confidence to manage paid social campaigns (including but not limited to Facebook, Snapchat, and LinkedIn).
- Understanding of client-side analytics packages such as Google Analytics.
- Be able to write solid rationales to back up recommendations.
- Comfortable working with data to drive insights and recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Word.
The Benefits –
- The client has a strong focus on Continual Professional Development. They have an established relationship with the IPA and Account Managers will be given the opportunity to take the Legal Regulations qualification, the Commercial Certificate and the Foundation Certificate, all fully funded by the client. In addition, there is a comprehensive internal training programme with Energisers each week covering a variety of relevant topics.
- Free gym membership.
- A half day bonus holiday is awarded to anyone who is not sick over a 2 month period (i.e. this can add 3 days a year to holiday entitlement).
- Thirsty Thursdays - on Thursday each week at 4.30pm drinks and nibbles are available!
- Regular company social events.