£55000 - £65000 per annum
0203 216 2556
almost 2 years ago
This company has an amazing footprint within the corporate, entertainment and broadcast sectors when it comes to providing various fixed technical and AV systems. They have a great track record and impressive portfolio of completed projects in to facilitates such as TV studios, museums, theatres and to continue that good work they now require an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their talented installations department
You will be part of small Projects Team and you will have the autonomy to provide a high level of project management services with the aim of delivering professional AV ,audio,lighting solutions and control systems in the aforementioned sectors managing the processes from initial procurement right through to completion and handover.You will be involved in a wide range of challenging, unique and interesting projects from boardrooms to broadcast environments to flexible entertainment and leisure facilities giving you the opportunity to use and stretch your technical knowledge ,vision and project management capabilities.
You have practical knowledge when it comes to the installation AV, Audio , lighting solutions and control systems so brands such as QSC , Crestron ,AMX and ETC are familiar to you.
- Knowledge of costing of the supply,installation and commissioning of professional audio,AV,lighting systems and control systems
- Ability to work at height
- High level of IT and CAD experience
- Strong level of knowledge regarding H&S ,CDM regulations and production of the relevant RAMS
- Excellent electrical knowledge and best practice in relation to installations
- Excellent planning ,attention to detail and time management
- Strong leadership
- Full clean driving licence
- Ability to pass and hold a full DBS check
In return you will receive a basic salary based on your experience, the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of a leading industry name ,work in a very supportive environment on some exciting technical projects.
So the next step for further information and consideration is to simply apply now with your full CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA.