£28000 - £30000 per annum
0203 216 2556
about 1 year ago
Now if you have experience with event production technical event setups, operation delivery and you love the idea of working in very unique and creative event spaces then this could be for you.
This position will see you working across two very popular and versatile London venues that have the facilities and infrastructure to host a variety of events including and not limited to conferences, concerts, product launches, broadcast events and more. You will be involved in a wide selection of events providing support to the senior members of the production team on the larger scale projects and managing the end to end technical production of the small to mid-size events with budgets up to £100k. You will be integral to the operations of both venues so you will be working with a number of departments including security, facilities, sales and construction. There will be ample opportunity for you to learn, expand your production experience and evolve your career in a supportive environment with plenty of encouragement and support from the projects, technical and production teams.
This role is part venue technician and part production so your background clearly illustrates:
- A proven level of technical production management
- Experience and knowledge across a range of technical competencies including set &scenic, audio, AV, data , lighting , broadcast video
- A strong event agency or venue experience
- Strong operational and logistics experience
- Experience across a wide range of event projects both indoor and outdoor
- Practical knowledge with AutoCAD
- Knowledge of H&S compliance, RAMS and CDM processes
- On-site event management
- Excellent people management and communication skills
On offer is a competitive salary based on experience, enhanced pension, private health care and more.
To find out more apply now with your full CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA