£45000 - £55000 per annum
0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
This role will be ideal for someone with a great SEO knowledge and also someone able to project manage naturally well.
- Being the first point of contact and managing the relationships between the client’s teams (including SEO, product, development, PR) and the relevant internal parties
- Leading response to briefs, planning and oversight of execution, including handling of ad hoc requests
- Driving the existing strategy and direction, and ensuring that it evolves to meet the client objectives if required
- Project managing deliverables, campaigns, publishing streams and regular reporting
- Understanding the solutions and mix of creative / content agencies in the group and how best to utilise them when required
- Using data and insights to answer client questions as much as possible allowing the specialists to focus on the scheduled deliverables
- Ensuring all billings and bookings are accurately recorded on the business’ invoicing system and ensuring accurate PO’s are recorded
- Owning commercial and financial reconciliation (including accurate recording of the timesheets)
- Developing new tech and performance-based content solutions alongside the specialists when required
- Procuring additional tools as needed
- We’re looking for a senior digital specialist with a primary focus on organic search; that is able to bring the capabilities of the group together to deliver excellence
- The role is of course client facing, so strong client relationships skills are a must
- You will take a senior and commercially accountable role in the team with responsibility for first-class technical and content planning and delivery
- You will have excellent knowledge of a range of performance marketing disciplines and have a passion to continuously learn and apply new creative thinking to client solutions.
- You should understand how content (and what content) plays a role in the end-to- end consumer journey, and how technical SEO and changes in the industry (e.g. algorithm updates) can impact performance
- You should have experience working closely with both technical SEO and content teams towards shared objectives
- You should be able to use insights tools such as Keyword Planner, Search Console, Stat, SEMrush, Google Analytics/Omniture, Searchmetrics, Ahrefs etc.
- A strong understanding of the power and pitfalls of modern link building, as well as experience managing outreach campaigns