0203 216 2563
almost 2 years ago
- Leading the direction, strategy, planning and on-going direction of Paid Search campaigns & client relationships.
- Attend scheduled meetings with clients.
- Help teams to develop accounts through application of best practice.
- Develop account hygiene working with the Paid Search management team to improve processes and ways of working.
- Ensure internal accounts are audited regularly identifying areas for improvement for individuals, client accounts.
- Encourage teams to test and implement new product features measuring success through increased product adoption fed back from suppliers.
- Produce case studies in collaboration with the planning team for the purpose of building confidence in our product, new business pitches and winning awards.
- Maintain appropriate supplier relationships to ensure that we get the best use out of them, gaining key support and access to new alphas and betas.
- Play an active role in team meetings and agency events.
- Writing case studies of great work delivered by the team.
- Volunteering to assist with new business pitches, and other cross-agency initiatives.
- Be an expert in all relevant tools & technology.
- Develop your team ensuring everyone has a clearly defined role with clear progression plans.
- Identify training needs working with the Paid Search management team and suppliers to provide appropriate training.
- Feedback on errors to highlight individual, team and departmental weaknesses with the aim of providing solutions to make improvements with a target of zero revenue lost to errors.
- Motivating team members to develop their knowledge of search best practices.
- Supporting the educating of planning teams on the benefits and purpose of Paid Search.
- Making full use of the technology available, implementing processes and practices that maximize operational efficiencies.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement and providing recommendations.
- Implement and manage client process including analytics, tracking, reporting & finance.
- Contribute to development of our Paid Search product through project work and information sharing.