0207 929 2999
almost 2 years ago
We are looking for an intelligent and committed person to join our Data Science team as a ML Engineer. In this role, you will be working on our data platforms for energy forecasting, machine learning, real-time control, and business insights. You will also contribute to the development of advanced analytics and machine learning tools and models to create market leading forecasting solutions for energy sector. You will work with a dynamic team in a rapidly growing technology company at the forefront of disrupting an established industry, from our London office.
What You'll Do
The ML Engineer’s primary responsibility is to further improve our ML data architecture and rapid access to, as well as processing of, ML data. They will have a proven track record of commercial data engineering, a strong attention to detail and ability to learn and work semi-independently, as well as an interest to learn and develop data-intensive architectures, services, and supporting tools and techniques.
Your responsibilities include
• Support Data Science through advanced ML engineering, such as:
• improving the efficiency of our data architecture for forecasting, machine learning, and real-time analytics
• contributing towards forecasting and optimisation algorithms that are used to operate and/or manage distributed energy assets
• engineering, launching and optimising data systems and services used by Data Science • Guide the evolution of Limejump's ML data strategy
• Explore how new ML data methods, processes, and techniques, can be applied to core Limejump challenges, and present key findings internally and externally
• Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If this sounds like you then please get in contact with us!