0203 216 2589
almost 1 year ago
Our client is a market leading E-learning Solutions Company and they are currently looking for a Web Full Stack Developer to join the organisation.
In this role, you will be part of our small development team of 6 and be an integral part in designing and adding new features to our main website as well as hundreds of corporate learning solutions. They aim to empower There employees to make decisions and seek solutions and you will work in close cooperation with top management/founders, which means that you will get a large amount of influence on shaping your own tasks and making them your own.
TECH STACK: Kubernetes, fully automated CI/CD using GitLab, GoLang based API using ElasticSearch, Mysql, Symfony4 for Premium backend and React, redux and SCSS for frontend.
- Design and develop features, take ownership of delivery on multiple projects from inception through to production and make them performant as the user base grows;
- You will influence decisions around our technical approach and choice of tools;
- Ensure successful, timely, high quality sprint delivery;
- Support team members and help them overcome challenging problems and help to ensure that our Client delivers the best possible product;
- You will conduct code reviews and ensure ongoing improvement in code quality;
- You will also lead and promote ongoing adoption of development best practices.
- Pension Scheme
- Free Private Healthcare
- Heavily discounted healthcare rates for partners and children
- Working-from-home scheme
- 28 days of annual leave + 1 additional day of leave per year of employment + accrue 5 additional leave days by working on bank holidays
- Personal Development Plan
- Access to 1000s of eBooks to improve your soft skills and business skills
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and snacks at the office
- Great company culture with monthly team activities
- Flat and collaborative company structure