Competitive Salary and Benefits
0203 216 2564
over 1 year ago
Programmatic, Social, Search & Partnerships
This is an exciting role to work across 2 performance accounts for a one of the largest international media agencies across global markets.
The role will be a mix of client leadership, audience led planning and activity that centres around the use of Data and Tech to target audiences via programmatic, social and search using an advance tech stack. Work will cover Programmatic (Both PBU & Managed service), Social, Search and partnerships.
- Leadership of client communication with the support of client partners across both accounts.
- Leading digital performance strategy and overseeing implementation across programmatic, search and social
- Primary lead on activation optimisation strategy and tactics
- Direct people management of 3 Managers, indirect management of 4 Executives
- Development of direct reports to become self-sufficient in delivery of campaign implementation and optimisations.
- Lead (with Director) on the performance forecasting and delivery across all media, with focus on meeting client KPIs and performance targets
- Collaboratively align wider business teams across analytics, adops, direction and insights to deliver on day to day campaign delivery
- Collaborative lead (with Director) on client reviews of all activation – BAU, campaign specific and channel planning
- Collaborative secondary lead (with other Directors) on the management of day to day relationships with Google, programmatic & tech providers.
- 5 years’ experience in digital media, ideally from an agency side background
- All academic backgrounds will be considered – qualifications in math’s, data, media of interest
- Experience managing search, programmatic or social
- Professional digital media/advertising qualifications will be of an advantage
- People management experience of managing several direct reports
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage upwards and downwards
- A drive to further develop planning skills
- In-depth knowledge of programmatic channels
- Knowledge of Google platforms/tools: DoubleClick, GTM, Google Analytics, etc.
- Excellent skills in building strategic documents and presentations
- Excellent numerical skills
- A second European language is advantageous
- Experience in B2B sector is advantageous