£26000 - £30000 per annum
0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
- Manage a portfolio of the largest paid media campaigns, working across an exciting and diverse range of platforms, including paid search, social, display, native and video.
- Work with the Paid Media Account Director and Paid Media Account Managers to develop the paid offering, services and best practices.
- Work with internal teams to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements.
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as have the ability to identify new business opportunities from existing clients.
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign(s) and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity.
- On a day-to-day basis, communicate directly with mid-level stakeholders; attending or leading meetings, creating campaign plans and implementing them as required.
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well to the client.
- If necessary, be comfortable reporting any potential issues or concerns with management, if you believe escalation may be required.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the performance status of accounts at all times.
- Work with the Client Leadership and Sales teams to provide forecasts and presentations.
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in the paid landscape and ensure these are communicated clearly internally.
- You are talented, passionate, friendly and enthusiastic.
- You love digital, in particular paid media.
- You’re a team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but also able to work independently.
- You have exceptional attention to detail, have an excellent level of written English and are highly numerate.