£25000 - £37000 per annum
0203 216 2557
almost 2 years ago
The AV Warehouse Manager will be responsible for the day to day management and operation of the warehouse and vehicle fleet while ensuring work is being done to continuously improve processes and procedures.
The successful AV Warehouse Manager will need to have:
- Previous experience in a similar Warehouse management role
- Experience and a proven background in the Audio Visual, Sound and Light industry
- Full clean Driving Licence and passport essential, HGV would be a bonus
- A good all-round IT knowledge.
- Forklift, manual handling, first aid and any other relevant health and safety training or certificates are beneficial.
- Implementing operational procedures and warehouse processes for activities such as outgoing and returning of equipment and maintenance of inventory.
- Inspect the physical condition of equipment and manage necessary repairs and refurbishment through the service team.
- To maintain safe working premises and unit security at all times undertaking risk assessments, audits and reviews of warehouse activity.
- Be the first port of call for any equipment technical enquiries and availability from the client services team.
- Forecasting equipment shortages and maintenance during peak times and manage sub hire from the point of enquiry to equipment return.
- Ensure the company purchasing system is followed for the procurement of equipment, sub hires, day to day consumables and external crew.
- To manage and handle all general hire preps to ensure that the correct kit is loaded onto the correct vehicle by the time specified.
- To ensure all kit coming off vans is checked back correctly against a delivery note with any discrepancies investigated.
- Manage regular inspections on all company vehicle and keep all vehicle MOT’s, tax and servicing up to date, reporting any concerns or faults to the management team immediately.
- Ensure adequate training is provided for all vehicle operatives and legal weight/loading limits are adhered to.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER. YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VALID VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN YOUR CV, NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, Audio Visual, Event, Events, Warehouse, Warehouse Manager, AV Warehouse, LED, IT, Videowall, Video Wall, Stock, Logistics, Deliver