£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 10% Bonus, Great Training, Healthcare + More...
0203 216 2564
over 1 year ago
Major UK Brand
Sitting in the Programmatic Planning team, you will play a role in the day to day strategic coordination within market strategy team and Programmatic performance team to drive programmatic performance and provide direction and development to senior account executives and account executives. The role will include account management responsibilities, strategy building and ensuring we are driving the development and delivery of innovative, industry-leading programmatic marketing. Account Managers will run point on client deliverables and support with strategy recommendations and campaign success. The account manager should be a Programmatic expert who strives for campaign performance excellence while being able to manage both operational methodologies and strategic plans for a multi-market client.
The ideal candidate will be able to highly demonstrate knowledge and experience in Programmatic and DSP usage and optimizations. They will be skilled in DSP Trading (ie. DV360, Trade desk, APP and Amazon DSP) technologies and can interpret vast amounts of data and make recommendations and optimizations aligned to client KPIs. You will be familiar with and have experience of Programmatic tools, campaigns delivery and be comfortable actively participating in Programmatic discussions.
- Support with delivery, measurement, reporting, client communication and contribution to strategy. Align with partnership team, Performance team and local markets to produce bespoke strategy approach.
- Responsible for quality assurance on the set up of campaigns, available inventory reporting, and regular client reporting updates. The Account Manager is supported in each level of this process by SAEs & AEs within the planning team and the Programmatic Performance team.
- Work with the Programmatic Performance team and the rest of planning team to review, develop and put in place improvements in the operational capabilities for the Programmatic team.
- Work with suitable technology partners and internal stakeholders in generating and deploying a Programmatic data strategy.
- Integrated Planning & Insights
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to generate campaign insights, channel insights, brand insights and business level insights
- Work with Programmatic Performance team and the rest of planning team to identify and deliver integrated planning across active channels.
- Plan client activity via leveraging holistically connect insights across multiple digital channels
- Work with the Account Director in elevating the team to a position where it can assist in client strategy roadmap.
- Support the broader client services organization by providing Point of View recommendations on new partnerships, operational opportunities where aligned with Programmatic Performance team and partnership team.
- Support incremental analysis and pitching as directed by management team
- Provide thought-leadership to clients, contributing to blogs and case studies
- Maintaining a top-level view of programmatic display strategy for all clients within your sub-team and discussing expansion opportunities with the Programmatic Account Director
- Keeping up to date with the latest programmatic trends, betas and new features
- Coaching, Mentoring and Developing senior account executives and account executives including assisting the Account Director in running their personal development reviews
- Practical understanding and experience in delivering Programmatic campaigns (highly desirable hands on use of a DSP DV360/Tradedesk)
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding and experience in traditional and digital media planning elements.
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to proactively approach situations and find solutions.
- Reporting experience and understanding of analytics tools
- Experience in other digital channels (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of how to on board new clients and launch activity in new markets
- Able to take a consultative approach with clients and a keen collaborator and knowledge sharer