£25000 - £30000 per annum
0203 216 2566
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for one of my key clients and they are looking for a talented Media Planner/Buyer to integrate straight into the media department and complement their vision. Working within the busy media team, you will be responsible for ensuring digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standard, across an enviable range of B2B and B2C clients.
With a clear strategy for nurturing talent and an obsession for Advertising Effectiveness, my client is an IPA platinum accredited agency, successful candidates can therefore expect the very best training and development programme.
The ideal candidate should be highly organised, with excellent attention to detail. You should also have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across different disciplines and communicate with different levels of seniority both internally and externally. You must be comfortable presenting your work and confident in a pitch situation. But above all, you need to have a passion and enthusiasm for media and advertising effectiveness.
Necessary skills / experience:
- Have an excellent multi-media planning background (Digital & Offline media)
- Develop and maintain multi-platform media strategies and campaigns ensuring all deliverables are met and align with client objectives.
- Strong negotiation & buying skills to drive best value rates with media owners.
- Comfortable working with client data to drive insights and recommendations.
- Be able to write solid rationales to back up recommendations.
- Drive measurement and evaluation for outstanding ROI with the ability to translate results into future improvements.
- Be a relationship builder - at ease with colleagues, clients, and media owners.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Word.
Desirable but not necessary:
- Have experience in Display campaigns (Programmatic, Remarketing, Native & TrueView) and paid social campaigns (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn).
- Knowledge of SEO best practice.
- Have experience in media strategy development.
- The client has a strong focus on Continual Professional Development. They have an established relationship with the IPA and Account Managers will be given the opportunity to take the Legal Regulations qualification, the Commercial Certificate and the Foundation Certificate, all fully funded. In addition, there is a comprehensive internal training programme with Energisers each week covering a variety of relevant topics.
- Free gym membership.
- A half day bonus holiday is awarded to anyone who is not sick over a 2 month period (i.e. this can add 3 days a year to holiday entitlement).
- They celebrate Thirsty Thursdays - on Thursday each week at 4.30pm drinks and nibbles are available!
- Regular company social events.