0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
In this role, you will be responsible for day to day account management, working with the Platform Director on the response to briefs, strategy, and planning, while effectively delivering best-in-class results.
The role offers the fantastic opportunity to look at media holistically on a global scale. The successful candidate will act as a trusted advisor for the client and help them towards their long-term marketing plans.
The primary focus is managing paid search and paid social campaigns across strategy, implementation, optimisation and reporting. The Account Manager will also be responsible for the development of two Account Executives.
Objectives of the Role:
- Acting as the key client contact to ensure that strategic directives are followed, and that work is delivered on time and it exceeds client expectations.
- Managing paid search and paid social activity across a variety of global digital channels.
- Planning and forecasting new projects and campaigns.
- Building reports and presentations to be shared with the stakeholders.
- Managing the day to day tasks and professional development of two Account Executives. Ensure their workload is balanced and the team have clear roles and responsibilities.
- Assisting key stakeholders with any requests for insight or data they may have.
- Winning key stakeholders trust (internally and externally) through consistent performance, proactive management and by developing an in-depth understanding of the client’s business: economic environment, customers and competitors.
- Proactively helping to evolve how we work in the department: account management, reporting, implementation, optimisation and automation.
- Keeping abreast of digital marketing trends, news and thought leadership.
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in executing PPC and paid social campaigns, preferably within an Agency.
- Hands-on experience and understanding of major biddable platforms; such as, Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Ability to comfortably manage large-scale campaigns and deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Highly organised, project management and coordination skills.
- Strong client services skills.
- Analytically minded with excellent attention to detail when handling large data sets.
- Advanced excel skills and ability to automate tasks to save time.
- Knowledge of site analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Fundamental understanding of the workings of other branding/direct response channels such as Display and Programmatic would be advantageous.