0203 216 2563
almost 2 years ago
You'll need to be an excellent communicator and influencer, being able to develop strong and lasting relationships with key senior clients - earning their trust and respect whilst also influencing positive change to improve current ways of working and thinking.
Your primary goal will be to manage effectively a high volume of digital campaigns across multiple channels, courses and markets globally so it’s really important that you have high attention to detail and a rigorous approach to deliver results.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Lead a strong, effective and high-volume output team, ensuring the efficient allocation of resources and skills
- Oversee day-to-day performance ensuring acquisition targets are hit, and clearly reported on
- Oversee all paid media investment across digital channels
- Develop a clear and coherent digital strategy and ensure this strategy is implemented
- Support in wider brand planning and execution
- Define and develop new processes and ways of working to influence positive change
- Manage all client media briefs ensuring appropriate budgets are secured and clear and achievable KPIs are agreed
- Lead quarterly media reviews and planning sessions to ensure there is a regular planning cycle, allowing us to think strategically beyond BAU
- Ensure LBS is billed accurately and on time
- You have a high-performance mindset
- You have practical experience across a range of digital channels
- You have worked in a fast-paced digital environment and can demonstrate examples of where you have brought about business change internally or for clients/brands
- You are a strong leader
- You are a pro-active thinker and have great attention to detail
- You are able to build strong, collaborative relationships with a variety of stakeholders from across the business
- You are commercially astute and capable of taking on a challenge
- You are someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty in order to get the job done
- You are a confident self-starter
- You are passionate about managing and developing a team