0203 216 2589
over 1 year ago
Our client is a fast growing Studio that works on a variety of projects for some of the biggest Game studios in the world and new exciting projects are coming in all of the time. They work on some of the most exciting projects in the industry and there is an exciting buzz working for them and a great family Atmosphere in the company.
They are looking for experienced C++ Gameplay Programmers at all levels, from experienced upwards, recent graduates will not be considered you must be experienced in C++ Game Development
Location: They have studios in Nottingham or London, remote working will also be considered.
- Design and implement functionality for AAA external clients
- Responsible for implementation in a number of areas including but not limited to gameplay, AI, UI, Multiplayer, Core Tech
- Identify and highlight any potential risks in the solutions that are being worked on
- Solve problems through the application of sound software engineering principles
- Continuously work to minimise technical and maintenance issues
- Champion quality in The Multiplayer Guys and our clients development process
- Other duties as assigned
- A strong programmer with professional experience in games
- At least one or more published games
- Experience with current-gen consoles including PS4 and Xbox One
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of Unreal (UE4), Unity and other proprietary engines is preferable
- Experience with smart or mobile devices would be a plus
- Experience of developing for multiplayer games highly desirable
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction
- Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time
- A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and the willingness to accept constructive critique
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills
- Be a gamer!
You’ll be joining at a stage where they continue to grow rapidly, and you can play a pivotal role in the success of the studio, helping to build a world leading specialist development company.