£45000 - £55000 per annum
0203 216 2567
over 1 year ago
Are you ready to take SEM to the next level? My client has grown from zero to a team of almost 200 in just three years and this amazing success story is on track to continue at the same pace.
The ever-growing team here have an opening for an SEM Manager who is ready to take on the responsibility of wow-ing B2B clients with amazing paid search performance and results. You will be responsible for all client paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines and will effectively manage the paid search budgets of each client.
I need someone who truly understands all the elements that need to come together to deliver B2B campaigns that reach the right audience at the right time with ad copy that converts and landing pages that delight. You will have mastered all the audience targeting capabilities search engine platforms and third-party search management platforms have to offer.
You will be able to quickly identify any weak links in campaign performance and work with the wider team and client to ensure they are ironed out including landing page performance, end-to-end quality score and tracking.
- End-to-End Management of Campaigns
- Running campaign estimates and contributing towards proposals
- Execute tests
- Collect and analyse data
- Identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget
- Estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and provide landing page recommendations
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery
- Review search term reports and expand on longtail keyword groups
- Identifying negative keywords
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns
- Exp across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Well-versed in performance, conversion, and acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
- In-depth experience with bid management tools
- Experience analytics tools (GA, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Positive, energetic and upbeat spirit
- Natural curiosity to learn and develop your SEM career
- Strong communicator – verbal and written
- Good business acumen
For full info, please apply or contact Steve Lee.