£28000 - £32000 per annum
0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
My client is an independent digital agency, and they are looking for enthusiastic and digitally savvy marketing ‘geeks’ to join their PPC team in their London office.
They are a full-service agency that serves its clients on everything related to digital including development of advertising technologies and has been continuously adding new clients to the its portfolio that already includes big names in the beauty, travel and ecommerce sectors.
- The PPC Senior Account Executive will be working on a variety of international PPC accounts from different verticals, mainly travel.
- You will be working with the account managers and account director overseeing these accounts to successfully on-board the client by contributing to the setup of the campaign structure and strategy as well as proactively working on driving continuously improved performance of the PPC campaigns
- This position is designed to prepare a junior level candidate for an account manager role so you will be introduced to client management techniques & the strategic planning of campaigns
- Directly support Account Director and Account Manager on a regular basis and to keep them up-to-date of all activity, communication and developments
- Adhere to deadlines given by Client and Account Manager.
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on Account.
- Management of campaign creation, ad copy and creative strategy & optimisation.
- Management of keyword and placement selection, implementation and optimisation strategy.
- Ensure that all company financial processes and deadlines put in place are adhered to, and that all work is produced to a high degree of accuracy.
- Monitor delivery of client campaigns and the Search Engine Budget spend.
- Ensure that all weekly, monthly & ad hoc client reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- The Senior PPC Account Executive will need to have at least 12 months' experience working within Paid Search Marketing, ideally delivering performance based results in travel or retail sectors.
- Google Ads Professional qualification is desirable (or at least strong working knowledge of Google Ads)
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel (with VLookups, If statements, pivot tables, using filters and etc.), Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Comfortable with using presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote etc.) and confident in presenting in front of the clients
- Some knowledge of HTML or SQL would be desirable
- Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in digital marketing