0203 216 2563
almost 2 years ago
The SEO account director’s role is the operational lead on their accounts, responsible for the smooth day-to-day delivery of high quality SEO work, and to deliver world-class client service creating strong relationships with their brands.
Candidates should have a proven track record in organic search and online marketing, supported by an understanding of campaign and digital content marketing. Candidates should have strong client facing experience and strong and effective project management capabilities.
- Main day-to-day contact with clients, demonstrating an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings.
- Effective line management of an SEO Executive via training and delegation of tasks to ensure all workstreams are met on time.
- Have a deep understanding of the client’s business, brand, sector, competitors, and audiences.
- Ensure all client requests are met and surpassed in a timely, professional, and efficient manner, with client expectation managed effectively.
- Responsible for setting up, preparing and the delivery of regular client status meetings, reports and ownership of client roadmaps.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of client SEO work such as on-site, technical audits, and reporting
- Work closely with the Account Director to understand and proactively manage client short, medium, and long term objectives and expectations.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Majestic SEO, Screamingfrog, ahrefs, MOZ and Google Search Console.
- Knowledge of enterprise SEO suites such as Search Metrics, Linkdex and Hitwise is preferred but not essential as training is provided
- Experience in undertaking both on-site and technical audits and ability to articulate findings in a concise manner to clients
- Experience of website migrations
- Up-to date knowledge of the latest search engine algorithm updates
- Strong working knowledge in analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Able to evaluate clients results data to highlight key trends and performance issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to manipulate and understand large volumes of data using Excel.
- Articulate and confident in presenting SEO work to client stakeholders
- Passion for outstanding client service.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Desired experience/skills but not essential; degree 2:1 or higher and experience of activating other digital marketing and/or through-the line channels. Second language skills are also desirable.