£45000 - £55000 per annum
0203 216 2564
over 1 year ago
We are looking for a highly experienced agency Comms Planner with strong digital skills and significant comms planning experience to join our team. The role requires someone who has considerable experience on blue chip accounts who can lead the brand communications strategy across all channels (TV, Print, OOH, Online, Mobile).
You will be a visionary and an inspiring lead for your clients' business and for your team.
As well as understanding broad media and commercial landscapes you should be sufficiently experienced within digital planning to advise clients effectively. You will project lead the response to brief, actively involving team members and specialist teams where necessary.
The role requires you to work with the Group Client Director and other key personnel, to determine areas of potential within your clients and how these can be developed through services available at a regional level.
As well as drawing annual and campaign based planning strategies for existing clients you will also work with the agency to drive new business activity.
Having a broad knowledge and experience in various digital platforms including Social Media, Display, Mobile, Search, etc. is an important part of the role.
- Create, collaborate and support the delivery of effective and innovative strategies across the UK market to deliver the client’s desired KPI’s.
- An understanding and knowledge of all communication channels (including digital and content) and how these work together within an integrated ecosystem is essential.
- Passion, curiosity and proactive interest in understanding the audience and brands of our client
- Excellent attention to detail and strong admin skills
- A strong leader who can guide clients and agency partners to develop local insight, strategy and ideas whilst dealing confidently with senior clients and creative agency counterparts
- Ensure implementation remains true to strategic platform by working seamlessly with the local media activation teams
- Highly personable with a collaborative spirit: someone who can develop strong and enjoyable working relationships internally and externally with ease.
- Someone who is passionate about media and the role an agency can play in the evolving communications mix
- An excellent and credible communicator, experienced in developing strong client connections
- Highly ambitious, with a thirst for continual learning and improvement
- Deliver ‘best-in-class’ work as the standard for both internal & external documents and presentations
- Friendly, enthusiast and approachable manner is a must
- Exceptional client service and project management skills
- Previous comms planning experience
- Ability to plan across all media.
- Inspiring and enthusiastic approach to the progression of junior team members.
- Knowledge of tools such as DDS, DoubleClick, TGI, comScore, and Addynamix
- Ability to take key requirements of a brief and be confident to question when necessary