Salary dependent on experience
0203 216 2589
over 1 year ago
Game Designer and Senior Game Designer - Canada Sponsorship Available
Our client is a Highly Regarded and worldwide Recognised independent Developer, they are looking for Game Designer and Senior Game Designer to join the organisation in Canada, Sponsorship is available.
Their first title has a solid fan base with millions of active users and they are currently working on their highly anticipated sequel, due to this they are needing to hire more gaming Professionals to join the organisation.
This is a great studio to work for highly creative, and fast-paced if you come up with a good idea it can be implemented quickly in the game.
As a Senior Game Designer, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and should expect a variety of issues and challenges to tackle across all areas of the game's design. You'll be working directly with all departments of the team to execute the game's design and be responsible for writing and maintaining GDDs. This person will play a significant and driving role in the companies game design efforts with direct ownership over features and working very closely with the studio's leadership in executing our projects.
- At least 5 years of professional as a game designer
- At least 2 shipped titles
- A strong understanding of multiplayer FPS games
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation and documentation skills
- A high degree of self-motivation and initiative-taking
- An understanding and passion for video games
- Solid knowledge of game production pipelines and tools
- Willingness to move to Toronto or authorized to work in Canada
- Shipped products on both PC and console platforms
- Scripting/coding experience
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 and UE4's blueprint system
- Experience developing AAA titles on multiple platforms
- An avid multiplayer FPS gamer
Benefits & Perks
- 4 weeks Paid vacation
- A no crunching policy
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly happy hour
- Healthcare & benefits