Salary dependent on experience
0203 216 2589
about 1 year ago
Our client is a Highly Regarded and worldwide Recognised independent Developer, they are looking for a Senior Producer to join the organisation in Canada, Sponsorship is available.
There first title has a solid fan base with millions of active users and they are currently working on their highly anticipated sequel, due this they are needing to hire more gaming Professionals to join the organisation.
This is a great studio to work for highly creative, and fast paced if you come up with a good idea it can be implemented quickly in the game.
As a Senior Producer, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and should expect a variety of issues and challenges to tackle across various areas of the game. This person will play a significant and driving role in the companies production efforts with direct ownership over large areas of production and working very closely with the studio's leadership in executing our projects.
The ideal candidate would be a natural collaborator and a highly organized person.
• At least 5 years of professional experience as a producer
• At least 1 shipped titles as a producer
• A strong skill set in production tools such as confluence, Jira and spreadsheets
• A strong understanding of the types of games we make
• Able to assist in defining the scope and schedule of our projects
• Responsible for defining the development strategy and development plan for our projects
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• A high degree of self-motivation and initiative-taking
• An understanding and passion for video games
• Strive to improve our process' and adapt them to our team's needs
• Willingness to move to Toronto or authorized to work in Canada
• Experience in recruiting and building teams
• A passion for video games and video game development
• Highly motivated and able to work without the oversight
• A passion for medieval times and historical settings
Benefits & Perks
• 4 weeks Paid vacation
• A no crunching policy
• Relocation assistance
• Flexible schedule
• Weekly happy hour
• Healthcare & benefits