Salary dependent on experience
0203 216 2589
6 months ago
Our client is a highly regarded and worldwide recognised independent Developer, they are looking for a Technical Artist join the organisation in Canada, Sponsorship is available.
There first title has a solid fan base with millions of active users and they are currently working on their highly anticipated sequel, due this they are needing to hire more gaming Professionals to join the organisation.
This is a great studio to work for highly creative, and fast paced if you come up with a good idea it can be implemented quickly in the game.
As a Technical Artist, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and should expect a variety of issues and challenges for our games. You'll also be instrumental in planning out our projects and driving the technical feature sets of them. As the bridge between artist and programmers in dealing with the technical restraints of game development, you'll have a big part in helping us execute the vision of our projects.
• At least 3 years of relevant professional work experience
• Support artists and programmers in
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• A high degree of self-motivation and initiative-taking
• An understanding and passion for video games
• Authorized to work in Canada and can work full-time at our studio in Toronto
• Experienced developing custom tools
• Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 and UE4s blueprint system
• Experience developing AAA titles on multiple platforms
• Particle FX skills
• Experience with game optimization
• Experience with shader development
• Knowledge of high-level coding languages such as Python or C#
Benefits & Perks
• 4 weeks Paid vacation
• A no crunching policy
• Relocation assistance
• Flexible schedule
• Weekly happy hour
• Healthcare & benefits