£37000 - £42000 per annum
0203 216 2556
over 1 year ago
ASAP - Subject To Notice
Project Manager (Live Event Production)
With a strong pipeline of events and a solid portfolio of venue relationships in London this event production company continues to go from strength to strength building on their enviable reputation for delivering high standards of technical production for their client’s events and they now require a confident Project Manager to be part of their team.
Based from their London office you will have an impact on the positive continued growth and turnover of the company by acting as the key client point of contact by managing all elements of each event production, offering technical expertise and production smarts, proposing the most appropriate solutions and overseeing the overall technical delivery. You will have an influence at each phase of the production process from the initial proposal through to final post production.
The company produces a varied array of live events and with the support of a number of internal teams such as technical, hire and design you will have access to a large inventory of equipment which will give you the platform to offer some really creative solutions and add additional value by offering additional services.
The role will give you opportunities to grow your own portfolio of clients by providing your client the benefit of your production and event knowledge and in return, your own development will be wholeheartedly supported by the company.
- A strong background coordinating and project managing the delivery of an array of corporate live events.
- An excellent level of skill and knowledge when it comes to organising the logistic elements for events,
- A strong technical background covering AV, lighting, audio and, digital event technology
- The ability to write compelling proposals that also include relevant technical specifications.
- Experience managing crew resources
- The ability to account manage clients and continually meet or exceed their expectations.
- A methodical approach to your work and an excellent level of communication,
On offer is a competitive salary based on your experience and the opportunity to develop your career and work on some great events with a supportive and respected organisation. For more information and further consideration apply now with your full CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA