£30000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2564
over 1 year ago
The Paid Social Manager is responsible for the planning, management, optimisation and reporting of Paid Social accounts within their team - driving efficiencies, and seeking opportunities for revenue and income growth. The role will work across a range of platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat. They will understand and contribute to wider client business strategy, working with agency teams to deliver integrated multi-channel solutions that achieve overall client objectives and business SLA’s, ensuring the smooth and profitable running of their accounts.
The Paid Social Manager will manage a paid social team, and will work closely with media owners (Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn and many others) and Facebook Marketing Partners (FMP) third-party platforms (such as Smartly, 4C, and others). The role requires an understanding and passion for social media, content & creative best practises.
The Social Manager is responsible for team morale, motivation and development. Ensuring regular feedback and developing 6-12month KPIs and objectives in line with individual job descriptions.
The key areas of the role include: Strategy, Operations, Team Management, Client Management, New Business Support.
- Ensuring that Social best practice and frameworks are adhered to, and be able to demonstrate continued account evolution.
- Understanding and advising on the difference between brand vs direct response campaigns
- To understand Social within the wider marketing mix, its strategic importance throughout the customer journey.
- Create/design Social biddable media strategy for client portfolio with managers
- Ensure strategy is clear and most appropriate to the client's objectives and KPIs with managers
- Build and own relationships with media owners including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and others
- Manage the relationship with the client principle and ensure client and agency aspirations are aligned
- To manage both internal and external stakeholders understanding of Paid Social, through education and relevant communication.
- Overseeing planning, optimisation, uploading, reporting and campaign management across all social media channels
- Manage, motivate and train individuals, in line with business requirements, resource, and development needs
- Ensure individuals workloads are managed and prioritised in line with client needs
- Support and nurture junior employees, ensuring their training and development needs are constantly evaluated and fulfilled.
- Clearly outline tasks and objectives with the Associate Director, with specific deliverables and timelines for progression.
- Have identified training requirements with Line Manager, and a formal plan for delivery over 3-6months.
- Be responsible for the teams development (their 360’s and task & objectives), and to be tied in to their own objectives.
- Manage the day to day running of the team with the support of Associate Director.
- Join a strong team of paid social specialists
- Sit within a cross channel team including Programmatic, Paid Search and Operations.
- Work with some exciting brands from a range of sectors including tech and fashion.
- Industry leading training and development scheme
- Internal career opportunities