0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
The role of the SEO Account Executive’s is to efficiently deliver high quality SEO work on behalf of their clients with the support of the SEO Account Manager. The account executive is the day-to-day client contact on allocated areas and is responsible for maintaining the agency's world-class client service that creates strong relationships with their brands.
Candidates should have experience in organic search and online marketing, supported by an understanding of campaign and digital content marketing.
- Demonstrating an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings.
- Representing your client’s interests.
- Ensuring all client requests are met and surpassed in a timely, professional and efficient manner, with client expectation managed effectively.
- Producing contact reports following all meetings and key phone/conference calls.
- Supporting the team to ensure that client KPI’s and objectives are met.
- Working with the Account Manager to research and prepare background information for briefs/presentations/pitches.
- Delivery of SEO projects for clients including keyword research, on-site and technical audits and reporting, all in a timely and efficient manner
- Knowledge of SEO tools such as Majestic SEO, Screamingfrog and Google Search Console
- Knowledge of other SEO tools is desirable, however full training will be provided
- Experience in undertaking both on-site and technical audits and ability to articulate findings in a concise manner to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and manage client requests.
- Passion for outstanding client service.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to manipulate and understand large volumes of data using Excel.
- Able to evaluate client’s results data to highlight key trends and performance issues
- Desired experience/skills but not essential; degree 2:1 or higher and experience of activating other digital marketing and/or through-the line channels. Second language skills are also desirable.