£50000 - £55000 per annum
0203 216 2564
almost 2 years ago
This is an award winning global agency that is going through a period of exciting growth having more than doubled in the past 18 months with close to 50 employees.
They are looking for a motivated, multi-talented, digital programmatic advertising specialist to join their rapidly growing team. The role is to lead the agency’s programmatic service offering and includes the management of online client campaigns through the agency’s in-house trading desk.
You will be the programmatic expert within the agency, leading the development of their service offering, looking for new ways to improve the service, evaluating technology and data providers and working alongside the client leads to deliver a market leading programmatic offering to clients.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Media account leads and planners to create successful campaign strategies to be executed through RTB
- Understand campaign objectives and KPIs and translate into appropriate targeting approaches
- Upload banner tags, set up campaign strategies and configure campaign flights within trading desk.
- Optimise strategies and monitor pacing on a daily basis
- Use multiple data partners to deliver highly targeted and efficient campaigns
- Pull reports to show in-depth data of campaign performance
- Staying educated and current in fast changing environment
- Troubleshoot issues/concerns and work with online partners to resolve as needed
You are a confident and experienced programmatic and digital media expert. You understand trading desks and how to get the best performance from programmatic campaigns. You are used to working with a variety of technology and data partners and know how to integrate both to deliver first class campaigns for clients.
You can deliver information clearly and to clients and colleagues with varying levels of understanding on programmatic and performance digital media.
You are detail orientated have the ability to think laterally and quickly.
- At least 3 years’ experience in programmatic
- In depth DSP knowledge essential
- Knowledge of Flashtalking preferred
- Knowledge of ad tech: industry trends, CPC, CPA, CPI goal types
- Experience in running campaigns working towards conversion goals
- Google AdWords/Analytics Certification a plus (can be obtained after joining)
- Ability to thrive in a flexible, team-based environment and ability to learn/adapt quickly
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong technical/data skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel & MS PowerPoint