£30000 - £35000 per annum
0203 216 2564
almost 2 years ago
Paid Social and Search
This is an exciting role to join a growing team and work across Google Adwords (search, display, shopping and Youtube) and paid social (Facebook & Instagram).
Your goal will be to ensure the agencies paid media campaigns have the highest possible ROAS and daily duties include:
• Launching and optimising paid social campaigns.
• Launching and optimizing Paid Search campaigns across Google search, display, shopping
• Monitoring budgets.
• Tracking KPIs and producing reports.
• Keyword and audience research.
• Understanding of custom audiences and lookalike audiences.
• Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager / Business manager.
• Ability to generate and install the Facebook pixel, Dynamic products and all FB ads functionality.
• Ability to editing shopping shopping feed and solve related issues (in websites with +1000 products)
• Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
• Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
• Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
• Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
• Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
• Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
• Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
• Maintain partnerships with Paid Search ad platforms and vendors
• Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
• Keep abreast of Paid Search and SEM trends
• Strong understanding and experience of bidding techniques (AutoBid, CPC, CPM, oCPM).
• Strong at statistical analysis, spreadsheets and reporting.
• Ability to navigate, schedule or generate reports quickly.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
• Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
You will ideally have:
● At least 2 years experience in paid media
● Experience in multi channel data analysis and reporting
● Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
● Knowledge of Google & Bing Merchant Centre
● Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
● Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
● Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
● Excellent communication skills
● Analytical thinking with strong maths skills
● Agency background preferable
● Google Adwords and Facebook Blueprint certification a bonus
● Love of ongoing learning and desire for personal development
● Adspend management experience and strong sense of responsibility for client budgets.
● Fast implementation