£30000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
My client are a small digital agency who are part of an established agency, based in North London.
They're looking for an experienced Social Media & Outreach Campaign Manager.
The successful candidate will own and produce social creative content for all platforms. The role will translate the brand visions of clients into social-first content, working closely with the Head of Digital Marketing.
- Manage and develop one Social & Influencer Executive, ensuring social content runs in line with the overall digital strategy, as well as setting targets and KPI’s for the year
- The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for social creative performance metrics.
- Plan and create content tailored to specific channels and outlets, including social, newsletters, website, out of home etc.
- Manage, lead and own the execution of the social/creative strategy to meet the follower and engagement goals in-house and those of clients.
- Develop, share and deliver a content strategy and calendar across social, email, web and blog.
- Ensure the social media calendar is aligned with each client’s product & commercial calendar.
- Work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing to ensure all content produced is in line with brand guidelines and within brand identity aesthetics.
- Ad-hoc design, asset delivery and execution of social assets per channel - including retouching static images, GIFs, Boomerangs, short videos.
- Monitor social performance to determine effectiveness and areas for improvement.
- At least 2-year experience in Social Media (Paid + Organic) and Influencer Outreach Marketing.
- A deep understanding of influencer marketing, along with the ability to relate to influencers and to develop rapport, trust and long-term relationships.
- Understanding and application of various Content and Social Marketing Strategies, such as Social-First Marketing, Full Pillar Content Strategy, etc.)
- Expert knowledge in regards to suitability, application, marketing and performance monitoring on current Social Media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Blogs.
- Basic understanding of the purpose of all other Digital Marketing Channels such as Search Engine Advertising and Optimisation and Pay-per-Click.
- In depth understanding with at least two or more Social Media / Outreach relevant tools such as BuzzStream, BuzzSumo, SocialBakers, amongst others.
- A good understanding of Adobe Photoshop (PS) and Illustrator (AI).
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (or Google Sheets), and the ability to conduct basic Data Analysis Tasks.