£32000 - £36000 per annum
0203 216 2563
almost 2 years ago
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will lead the development and execution of the agency's clients SEO/PPC Strategy. Your primary responsibility is to improve the clients organic considerably and paid discoverability on search platforms based on accurate data and valid methodologies. The emphasis of this role will be the successful delivery of PPC campaigns - and therefore being confident and experienced in PPC is a must.
- Ability to create realistic organic and paid search projections, based on accurate data and a valid methodology, understandably presented to clients.
- PPC: Understand the client's goals and translate these into paid media strategies which meet their objective and subjective requirements, including formulating forecasts of future performance
- Communicate justification of clear strategic plans to internal teams.
- Leading internal Owned/Paid Media and Owned/Paid Strategy discussions, including new business opportunities.
- Support the Head of Digital with the development of the current paid media product range and delivery processes.
- Own client relationships and lead client communications through emails, calls and face-to-face meetings concerning on-going SEO/PPC campaigns.
- Ensure services are delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard
- Providing the occasional internal training sessions in line with the roadmap.
- Spearheading regular tests of new technical and content tactics within the Digital department.
- A minimum of two years of experience in managing SEO and Paid Media (PPC).
- Advanced knowledge of (and preferably certified in) Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Google Optimize and Google Search Console.
- Familiar with at least two or more SEM Tools such as aHREFs, Moz, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task several projects at any one time.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel (or Google Sheets)
- Highly analytical problem solver with the ability to conduct Data Analysis tasks
- Must-Have: Descriptive & Diagnostic Analysis
- Familiarity with KPI forecasting process (Paid/Organic).
- Excellent knowledge of PPC related performance calculations and Ad variant testing.
- Conduct Keyword Research/Analysis and support the draft of a Dynamic Keyword Strategy.
- Experience in utilising PPC as part of our SEO efforts (i.e. Keyword testing, etc.)
- In-Depth knowledge of the SEO/PPC industry, including a comprehensive understanding of Google's algorithm updates/product alterations.