0203 216 2563
almost 2 years ago
Fantastic opportunity to work on a well-known luxury brand, for an established media agency based in the heart of London.
A role exists within the Owned & Earned team to support a growing team, covering both SEO, CRO and Search Analysis. As an SEO Manager you will play a pivotal role in day to day ownership of client engagements, SEO process and execution on and off page. SEO Activation Managers will also be required to support the growth of the offering and management of Account Executives in the team.
- Manage and eventually take full ownership of SEO engagements
- Collaborate with strategy and analytics teams to gather insights to deliver against the SEO performance requirements
- Integrate with the team to ensure deliverables support paid amplification
- Become a specialist in your client’s vertical sector
- Manage all aspects of SEO including trending SEO practices such and outreach and social integration.
- Work with the client to understand the digital asset priority and content plans
- Work across the team to understand the channel mix and integrate with paid amplification methods
- Oversee and manage tasks of account activation executives members of the team
- Proactively support senior members of the team
- Attend client search meetings, provide outstanding levels of client service to all team clients in a proactive manner
- Ensure you hit deadlines and manage clients work flows and tasks for all search related work
- Integrate seamlessly with client account teams rather than search as an added service.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience in SEO and Asset Optimisation
- Expert knowledge of on and off-page optimisation across owned platforms (websites, Youtube, video and social media)
- Integration of SEO with Paid digital channels
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated career management of SEO executives (minimum of 2 people)
- Client relationship skills – including presentation skills
- Effective and efficient working style