£50000 - £70000 per annum
0203 216 2558
almost 2 years ago
A prestige AV Integrator who is enjoying a long time of significant growth and offering smart technology solutions on a global basis currently has an immediate opening for a Business Development/Specification Consultant.
In this position, you will be part of a specification sales team.
You and your team will work closely with architects, designers, Lighting designers, engineers and select end users.
You will create sales and coverage plans to develop specification accounts, project opportunities, and generate sales for the solutions in mainly residential projects.
Promote the brand and gain specifications for residential systems with account primarily made up of Interior Designers, Residential Architects, High End developers and Residential M&E Consultants.
Develop strong relationships with existing and new specification accounts to become the go-to person.
- Achieve annual specification sales target for new and existing projects.
- Work with contractors and channel partners to surround and successfully close opportunities.
- Responsible for relationship development with key strategic specification accounts up to the principal level.
- Direct & develop an Industry Association Plan & Program
- Become the brand ambassador
- Communicate and report results to senior leadership
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
• Minimum 10 years of industry related selling and management experience
• Experience with or Knowledge of building materials, construction industry, and/or architecture firms is required
• Strong understanding and experience/success with consultative selling principles
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to connect at senior level
• Demonstrated ability to persuade and negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes
• Salesforce.com or other sales tracking software is a plus