£40000 - £50000 per annum
0203 216 2556
12 months ago
For them high service levels to their clients are paramount and they pride themselves on the quality and professionalism of their work. They are now looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their successful team and contribute to the continued growth of their AV integration projects.
The position will see you splitting your time between their offices in the Midlands and Middlesex, you will have the autonomy to manage a number of key accounts with the aim of continually evolving the relationships, progressing existing projects and developing technical concepts relevant to the integration market and account’s needs.
The ultimate aim will be for you to help your clients meet their visions and goals with the use of cutting edge professional AV technology and concepts. This will see you involved in the design and sales process providing costs, designs and scope of works for various technical ideas that help clients communicate a message, information or aid the increase in their revenue streams.
Whatever the idea you will be there to support, influence the client and work with the Project Management team to deliver successful installation projects
You come from a clear AV Installation background that covers multi-million pound projects in facilities such as stadiums, conference centers,broadcast studios or similar. You are also able to show:
- A broad level of technical knowledge of professional video audio and lighting
- A good understanding of IT and networks
- An ever-increasing knowledge of the current AV market and trends
- Strong account management experience
- The ability to understand project scheduling and planning
- Proven ability to “map” an account, influence and grow relationships
- Confidence to liaise with various internal and external stakeholders
- A high level of attention to detail
On offer is a competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to a number of exciting and compelling projects with some secure and high-level clients. For more information and consideration apply now with your full CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA