£32000 - £37000 per annum
0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
To be considered for this SEO Manager opportunity, the successful applicant will need to be a confident individual with the ability to interact well with others on both a personal and professional level. You will be creating and nurturing relationships with clients, writing and presenting bespoke strategies for them and identifying opportunities (on and off-site) to improve performance in organic search results.
You’ll enjoy being analytical and solving complex problems whilst also showing a flair for creative thinking and innovation.
As part of this role, you will be monitoring the team’s output and quality of work, ensuring that the team meets or even exceeds expectations and delivers KPIs and project milestones for clients.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Agency experience
- Ability to take the lead in developing our SEO services and client base
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly with regard to report writing and stakeholder communication.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to manage time effectively across several projects at once
- Excellent knowledge of SEO including technical and content
- Advanced user of Screaming Frog or similar third party technical analysis tools
- Experienced in Google Analytics and also keyword research tools such as SEM Rush and Google Keyword Planner
Why Work Here?
Based in the heart of Epsom, this diverse digital marketing agency focused on growth, so you’ll have the chance to work on major projects for a growing client base including property, travel, insurance and beyond.
Conveniently located 5 minutes’ walk from Epsom railway station and very close to the town centre, Epsom has plenty to offer. It’s a vibrant studio and they are a social bunch with a work-hard play-hard mantra. They offer a company pension, training opportunities and regular social events.