0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
A fantastic role to work for a global media agency based in London. The agency is designed to think audience first – to face into disruption. They use data signals to understand the flow of audiences and build communications systems that balance the need to build and convert demand. They turn real behavioural data into actionable human insight that informs all communications at both strategic & implementational levels.
Over the past year, they have revamped their natural search offering and have recently launched their new Customer Experience division which covers four key pillars: SEO and Content, Digital PR, CRO and Digital Analytics.
As a fast-growing department within the fastest-growing digital agency in the UK, this role offers a great opportunity to work in an environment that combines pioneering innovation with exceptional client integration. The candidate will be directly responsible for the management and development of two CX Account Managers (Content and Technical) and a Senior Account Executive so experience in managing a diverse team is important.
They require the candidate to have high and proven range of owned & earned media skills. Experience with producing technical audits, link penalties and content migration projects as well as the standard on-page SEO tactics is key.
Understanding the value of content and how it affects SEO is crucial. The candidate will need to have proven experience in both creating content for search and understanding trends to find new areas to explore. They will be responsible for guiding the Content and Technical Account Managers in best practice across project development, insights and delivery and therefore a broad knowledge base is essential.
- Strong & proven client servicing skills.
- Management of SEO campaigns with a proven track record of delivering results against client objectives
- High working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and other SEO tools
- Experience in managing and co-ordinating direct reports to deliver multiple projects
- Proven experience successfully running different SEO projects such as link penalties, content migrations and technical audits
- Defining and managing client reports, including tracking performance against targets
- Campaign reporting, analytics & recommendations, monitoring KPI targets against actuals.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key partners and seek first-to-market opportunities across the competitive landscape
- Ability to present complex subjects with clear rationales and recommendations, while working independently
- A strong foundation in technical skills, such as managing website migrations, page speed analysis and resolving indexation issues