£30000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2563
over 1 year ago
This role has potential to impact the growth of one of the most exciting start-ups in Europe!
We are looking for an insanely talented and analytical Paid Social performance marketing specialist to be instrumental in delivering growth across the board. The role will initially focus on driving acquisition via Facebook PPC and email marketing, before looking into new channels by applying the “test and learn” approach.
- Developing the strategy and management of paid activities.
- Hands-on management of international campaigns and ownership of KPIs and reporting.
- Working with the creative and tech teams to develop a campaign content roadmap.
- Owning the funnel optimization for Facebook PPC, as well as testing new channels.
- Liaising with the team to set up and optimize email marketing campaigns.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in ROI focused performance marketing with social PPC being your main focus/strength.
- At least 1 year of experience in using email automation tools (i.e. Drip, Active Campaign, Autopilot etc.)
- Experience having mastered creation of ads on Facebook and Google Ads etc.
- Comfortable setting up complex prospecting & remarketing flows across different ad platforms.
- Familiar with finding and testing audiences within Facebook and across other channels.
- Demonstrable experience managing ads for eCommerce or Apps.
- Previous experience assisting with copywriting for ads, funnel, and email.